Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day

Hey everyone! Recently I got XBOX Live, so I haven't been doing much lately. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! We all blow V-day off because it's all about sweethearts and gifts. But I think Valentine's Day isn't about true love or girlfriends/boyfriends. It's just about telling someone you care about that you love them, whether its Grandma, or Dad, or even your stupid brother. My DAD gave me a box of smores chocolates just because he wanted to, and I think spreading the love to anyone on such a special day is wonderful. Kudos to my dad!

I've been hooked into the wonders of online gaming. I find the competition and cooperative atmospheres alluring. Hm. Anyway, I hope you all find someone to care about in the future to make Valentine's day extremely special!!

Love,

Hika

2 comments: